Saturday, November 24, 2007

Joe Biden Visits Albia

Joe Biden paid us a visit today in Albia. Here's a photo of him with my son, Aidan, and my wife, Steva.

The Delaware Senator is working very hard to break into the top tier, and if he can continue to connect with one voter at a time like he did today, he will get there soon.

Biden is very good at connecting with people in these small settings. It's events like this when he has the time he needs to go into great detail about his views on major issues. His deep experience really shines through.

As I've written on this blog before, I believe Biden is going to be one candidate that will surprise people on caucus night.

Update: Had a couple more photos sent to me today. I added them on Aidan's blog. Click here to check them out.

No comments: