Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Harkin Steak Fry is this weekend

Hey, it's time to get ready once again for Senator Harkin's big fiesta in Indianola. I've been to a few of them over the years and they're always interesting and fun, but this one is going to be extra cool.

With all of the excitment about the Culver-Judge campaign really moving into full swing..along with the prospects of Democrats taking back the Iowa House and Senate..AND all of the potential 2008 presidential candidates testing the waters in Iowa, well this is going to be a Harkin Steak Fry to remember. I highly recommend coming to Indianola this Sunday.

One of our party's rising stars, Sen. Barack Obama, is going to be the featured guest at the event. There aren't a whole lot of politicians out there who can match Obama on the soapbox. He's an exceptionally gifted communicator who I am really eager to see in person.

I'll be there all day, and I'll have my camera with me, so check here Sunday night for a report.

No comments: