Monday, August 28, 2006

Mark Warner travels in Iowa

Presidential contender Gov. Mark Warner is currently traveling around Iowa, helping out Democratic candidates all over the state. I haven't yet had the opportunity to hear Warner speak in person, so I will definitely check this out. I'm going to plan on attending the event in Des Moines tomorrow, and I'll take my camera with me.

Here's the schedule of events for the rest of the day today and tomorrow:

3:00pm Meet & Greet in Onawa for Local Candidates

Location: Oehler Brother's

22815 Filbert Avenue

Onawa, IA



6:30pm Woodbury County Democrats --Win in 2006!

Location: Woodbury Democratic Headquarters

809 West 7th Street

Sioux City, IA 51103



Tuesday, August 29th, 2006



8:00am Event for Iowa Democratic Party

Location: Home of Rep. Helen Miller

1936 15th Avenue N.

Ft. Dodge, IA



12:00 Story County Democrats – Win in 2006!

Location: Lucullan's Restaurant

400 Main Street

Ames, IA



3:00pm Meet & Greet For Secretary of State Candidate Michael Mauro

Location: The Plaza

300 Walnut Ave.

Des Moines, IA

No comments: